Tuesday, October 5, 2010

As usual I don't update shit. Here's a rundown of the last several (5) months.

  • I moved into a great apartment that has everything except:
  1. A thermostat I can control.
  2. A washer/dryer in unit.
  3. A dishwasher.
I rescued a new guinea pig to accompany Tabytha Sue. Her name is Rubi. Rubi June.

  • I got impetigo, from some nasty bitch @ work.
  • Impetigo got worse, got better, took 6 years off my life and then I developed crazy excema in the same area. Now anytime I sweat, here it comes!
  • Tabytha Sue got very sick and lets just say I must love her a lot because I spent $850+ on her little ass. Which is so little. She was 2.13 lbs, now she and Rubi weigh the same @ 1.14lbs. She's doing a little better day by day. Keep your fingers crossed.
OH! I was just in the hospital for an all inclusive 6 day 5 night stay... It was no vacation though! I will post more about it next time... if there is a next time. I want to be able to keep up with this thing, and let me 2.5 readers know I'm alive. Maybe I'll get to the point where I post something of interest that gets me lots of $$$$

Just know I am alive, but I almost wasn't....

Until next time. :)

No comments: